The first essential for the child’s development is concentration. The child who concentrates is immensely happy.
Dr Maria Montessori
- To empower children by offering them opportunities to make choices and solve problems.
- To empower the children to acquire the confidence in their abilities and to become a life-long independent learner and establishing lasting relationships with teachers and peers.
- To provide a great learning environment for the children by providing a comprehensive Montessori programme in a beautiful prepared environment.
- To support and assist children in their development; physically, cognitively, socially and emotionally by addressing the uniqueness of each child in a nurturing environment.
- To prepare the children for formal schooling based on their own pace of development.
To read more about our prepared environment: Our Prepared Environment
To read more about our Montessori Curriculum: The Montessori Curriculum
We have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here: FAQ
If you can’t find answers to your questions then please contact us, we would be happy to answer any of your questions.