Adults work to finish a task, but the child works in order to grow and is working to create the adult, the person that is to be.
Tim Seldin from “The Montessori Way”
How to enrol at Montessori Kids Academy ?
- Enrolment is all year round provided there is an available space. However, we do limit the intake in each new term in order for smooth transition environment for the new children as well as our existing children.
- For more information please fill in our contact form or you can email or call us. You can schedule a tour by filling in this form: schedule a tour.
- Please bring along your child so that you will be able to observe how your child likes the Montessori environment.
- For the child’s security, we discourage walk-in visits without appointment. We encourage all appointments made between 1pm to 5pm (Monday to Friday). This is ensure the class activities are not interrupted. During the appointment session, we will give you as much time as you need to explain the Montessori Programmes and answer any questions you may have.
- Choose a suitable programme.
- Fill up the enrolment form or be placed on a waiting list.
- There are 4 terms in an academic year. 3 months per term.
- The school holidays follow the Malaysian government school holidays. However, for the month of December our school closes for 3 weeks.
- The school follows Selangor gazetted Public Holidays.